Restructuring the Polish Railway for Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, D.M., 1992. "The Role of Public Enterprises in the National Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9209, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gray, C.W., 1993. "Evolving Legal Frameworks for Private Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 209, World Bank.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
- Bradburd, Ralph, 1992. "Privatization of natural monopoly public enterprises : the regulation issue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 864, The World Bank.
- Tenenbaum, Bernard & Lock, Reinier & Barker, Jim, 1992. "Electricity privatization structural, competitive and regulatory options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1134-1160, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Pittman, 2003. "Vertical Restructuring (or Not) of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-26, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrailway; restructuring; competition; regulation; Poland;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2001-11-21 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2001-11-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0111006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.