Report NEP-NET-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NET
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "Job Matching, Social Network and Word-of-Mouth Communication," Seminar Papers 695, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- van der Wiele, A. & Williams, A.R.T. & van Iwaarden, J.D. & Wilson, M. & Dale, B.G., 2001. "The E-Business Research Network: summary of the results of the Dutch pilot survey," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-59-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jan Krancke, 2000. "Marktordnung und Barrieren im grenzüberschreitenden Handel mit Kommunikationsdienstleistungen: Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie," Kiel Working Papers 1008, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Alpa Shah, 2001. "A Study of the Interrelated Bilateral Transactions in Credit Card Networks," Law and Economics 0111001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janusz Ordover & Russell Pittman, 2001. "Restructuring the Polish Railway for Competition," Industrial Organization 0111006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clive Church, 2000. "Switzerland: an Overlooked Case of Europeanization?," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0003, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars Kumkar, 2001. "Der Strombinnenmarkt und die Kommissionsvorschläge: Zentralisierung oder Wettbewerb der Regulierungsansätze?," Kiel Working Papers 1055, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Magala, S.J., 2001. "Cold Wars and Hot Issues (management of responsibilities)," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-64-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.