Report NEP-ENT-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "Job Matching, Social Network and Word-of-Mouth Communication," Seminar Papers 695, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- van der Wiele, A. & Williams, A.R.T. & van Iwaarden, J.D. & Wilson, M. & Dale, B.G., 2001. "The E-Business Research Network: summary of the results of the Dutch pilot survey," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-59-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jan Krancke, 2000. "Marktordnung und Barrieren im grenzüberschreitenden Handel mit Kommunikationsdienstleistungen: Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie," Kiel Working Papers 1008, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Alpa Shah, 2001. "A Study of the Interrelated Bilateral Transactions in Credit Card Networks," Law and Economics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Clive Church, 2000. "Switzerland: an Overlooked Case of Europeanization?," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0003, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janusz Ordover & Russell Pittman, 2001. "Restructuring the Polish Railway for Competition," Industrial Organization 0111006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore