Is Irish Utility Regulation Failing Consumers?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2004 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4-Winter ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian Senior, 2004. "It's not too late to privatise royal mail," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 39-45, 09.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel, 1999.
"Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-88.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Knittel, Chris, 1999. "Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wouter Dessein, 2000.
"Network Competition in Nonlinear Pricing,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 00-22, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Leonard Waverman & Esen Sirel, 1997. "European Telecommunications Markets on the Verge of Full Liberalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 113-126, Fall.
- Lynne Kiesling, 2004. "The North American blackout and electricity policy: alternatives to transmission construction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 53-57, 03.
- Robert G. Harris & C. Jeffrey Kraft, 1997. "Meddling Through: Regulating Local Telephone Competition in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 93-112, Fall.
- Newbery, David M., 2002. "Problems of liberalising the electricity industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 919-927, May.
- Pollitt, M. G., 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of the Electricity Supply Industry in Northern Ireland: Will it be Worth it?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9701, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: II. Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 38-56, Spring.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1994.
"The New Economics of Regulation Ten Years After,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 507-37, May.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Carlo G. Cardilli, 1997. "The Frontier of Telecommunications Deregulation: Small Countries Leading the Pack," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 127-138, Fall.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: I. Overview and Nondiscriminatory Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 1-37, Spring.
- Martin Ricketts, 2004. "Further lessons from privatisation," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 9-14, 09.
- Helm, Dieter, 2003. "The Scope and Limits of Competition and Regulation in the Irish Electricity Market," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(1-Spring), pages 1-12.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2004:winter:massey. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.