European Telecommunications Markets on the Verge of Full Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lestage, Romain & Flacher, David & Kim, Yeonbae & Kim, Jihwan & Kim, Yunhee, 2013. "Competition and investment in telecommunications: Does competition have the same impact on investment by private and state-owned firms?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 41-50.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "International benchmarking of Australian telecommunications services," Microeconomics 0207009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Lawrence J., 2000. "US telephone deregulation: lessons to be learned, mistakes to be avoided," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-183, May.
- Yuqing Xing, 2001. "Assessing the Significance of Telecommunication Deregulation on the Growth of Japan's Mobile Phone Market," Working Papers EMS_2001_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000.
"Trade imbalance in international message telephone services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1311-1321.
- Alleman, James & Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Trade imbalance in international message telephone services," MPRA Paper 11157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Antonia Díaz, 1999. "- Competition And Privatization," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2000.
"Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 1998. "Multidimensional Performance in Telecommunications, Regulation and Competition: Analysing the European Major Players," CERIS Working Paper 199809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Patrick Massey, 2004. "Is Irish Utility Regulation Failing Consumers?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1451104, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Maria Jose Gil-Molto & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2006. "Flexible vs Dedicated Technology Adoption in the Presence of a Public Firm," Discussion Paper Series 2006_1, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2006.
- Massey, Patrick, 2004. "Is Irish Utility Regulation Failing Consumers?," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(4-Winter), pages 1-18.
- Knorr, Andreas, 2002. "Liberalization in telecommunications," HWWA Discussion Papers 162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Vertical Restructuring of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Industrial Organization 0111002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:11:y:1997:i:4:p:113-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.