Liberalization in telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knorr, Andreas, 1997. "Das ordnungspolitische Modell Neuseelands - ein Vorbild für Deutschland?," Untersuchungen zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen;Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 36, number urn:isbn:9783161468308.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in telecommunications,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 99-142.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Telecommunications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Robert G. Harris & C. Jeffrey Kraft, 1997. "Meddling Through: Regulating Local Telephone Competition in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 93-112, Fall.
- Leonard Waverman & Esen Sirel, 1997. "European Telecommunications Markets on the Verge of Full Liberalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 113-126, Fall.
- Cave, Martin & Williamson, Peter, 1996. "Entry, Competition, and Regulation in UK Telecommunications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 100-121, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Gkouvakis, Michail, 2015. "Causal interrelations among market fundamentals: Evidence from the European Telecommunications sector," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 150-159.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Polemis, Michael, 2017. "Evaluating the liberalization process on Telecommunications services for EU countries," MPRA Paper 85119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economic Order; Trade Negotiations; Services Liberalisation; Telecommunications Services;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .