Labour Market Adjustments in Europe
- Julián Messina
- Claudio Michelacci
- Jarkko Turunen
- Gylfi Zoega
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Duval & Mehmet Eris & Davide Furceri, 2011. "The Effects of Downturns on Labour Force Participation: Evidence and Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 875, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Gylfi Zoega, 2006. "New Monopsony, Institutions and Training," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Julián Messina & Chiara Strozzi & Jarkko Turunen, 2006. "Cyclicality of Real Wages in the Euro Area and OECD Countries," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Romain Duval, 2006. "Pension Systems, Social Transfer Programmes and the Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Adriana D. Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2006. "The Effects of Employment Protection and Product Market Regulations on the Italian Labour Market," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ramón Gómez-Salvador & Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2006. "On the Determinants of Job Flows in Europe: Sectoral Factors and Institutions," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Pierre Koning, 2006. "The Effect of Home-Ownership on Labour Mobility in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nuno C. Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2006. "The Impact of Credit Constraints on Household Formation," Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:4013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.