Electricity Restructuring in China: The Elusive Quest for Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian K. Edwards, 2003. "The Economics of Hydroelectric Power," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2244.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2008.
"Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured US Electricity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 237-266, March.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2007. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Saravia, Celeste, 2008. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Shaofeng & Chen, Wenying, 2006. "The reform of electricity power sector in the PR of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2455-2465, November.
- Michael Hoel & Finn R. Førsund, 2004.
"Properties of a Non-Competitive Electricity Market Dominated by Hydroelectric Power,"
2004.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hoel, Michael, 2004. "Properties of a non-competitive electricity market dominated by hydroelectric power," Memorandum 07/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Vertical Restructuring of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Industrial Organization 0111002, EconWPA.
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie & Steen Videbeck, 2008.
"Assessing The Integration Of Electricity Markets Using Principal Component Analysis: Network And Market Structure Effects,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 145-161, January.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme & Videbeck, Steen, 2006. "Assessing the Integration of Electricity Markets Using Principal Component Analysis: Network and Market Structure Effects," Working Paper Series 3843, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 1999.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 285-323, September.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, Michael, 2004. "Electricity prices in a mixed thermal and hydropower system," Memorandum 28/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, H., 2006. "Overview of the Chinese Electricity Industry and Its Current Issues," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0617, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xinzhu Zhang & Vanessa Yanhua Zhang, 2007. "The Antimonopoly Law in China: Where Do We Stand?," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2009.
"Welfare and competition effects of electricity interconnection between Ireland and Great Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4679-4688, November.
- Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2008. "Welfare and Competition Effects of Electricity Interconnection between Great Britain and Ireland," Papers WP232, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun, 2004. "Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1737-1751, October.
- Green, Richard & Le Coq, Chloé, 2010. "The length of contracts and collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Limin & He, Yanan & Yan, Jianye, 2013. "The effects of electricity reforms on productivity and efficiency of China's fossil-fired power plants: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 804-812.
- Hang Gao & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2014.
"Effects of Deregulation and Vertical Unbundling on the Performance of China's Electricity Generation Sector,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 41-76, March.
- Gao, Hang & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2011. "Effects of Deregulation and Vertical Unbundling on the Performance of China's Electricity Generation Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 8695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hang GAO & Jo VAN BIESEBROECK, 2011. "Effects of deregulation and vertical unbundling on the performance of China's electricity generation sector," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.30, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan, 2010. "Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3356-3364, July.
- Kahrl, Fredrich & Williams, Jim & Jianhua, Ding & Junfeng, Hu, 2011. "Challenges to China's transition to a low carbon electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4032-4041, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Restructuring; Competition; China;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:doj:eagpap:200805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tung Vu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/atrgvus.html .