Overview of the Chinese Electricity Industry and Its Current Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan, 2009. "Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 712-720, February.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Pelli, Martino & Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2014.
"Does the quality of electricity matter? Evidence from rural India,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 228-247.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2013. "Does the Quality of Electricity Matter? Evidence from Rural India," CESifo Working Paper Series 4457, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2013. "Does the Quality of Electricity Matter? Evidence from Rural India," Cahiers de recherche 13-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2014. "Does the Quality of Electricity Matter? Evidence from Rural India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0804, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2014. "Does the Quality of Electricity Matter? Evidence from Rural India," Working Papers 2014.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ngan, H.W., 2010. "Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2142-2148, May.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:02:n:s021759081000378x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Yang & Yu, Zichao & Ngan, H.W. & Tan, Zhongfu, 2014. "Sustaining China׳s electricity market development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 30-37.
- Russell Pittman & Vanessa Yanhua Zhang, 2008. "Electricity Restructuring in China: The Elusive Quest for Competition," EAG Discussions Papers 200805, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Du, Limin & He, Yanan & Yan, Jianye, 2013. "The effects of electricity reforms on productivity and efficiency of China's fossil-fired power plants: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 804-812.
- Yanrui WU, 2014. "Deregulation, Competition, and Market Integration in China's Electricity Sector," Working Papers DP-2014-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsChinese electricity industry; reform; electricity policy;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-02-19 (China)
- NEP-COM-2006-02-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-19 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .