Deregulation, Competition, and Market Integration in China's Electricity Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan, 2009. "Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 712-720, February.
- Yang, H., 2006. "Overview of the Chinese Electricity Industry and Its Current Issues," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0617, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity sector; reforms; unbundling; energy market integration and China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-12-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2014-12-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2014-12-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2014-12-13 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2014-12-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2014-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .