Report NEP-COM-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Vetter, Henrik, 2014. "Incentives in supply function equilibrium," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2011. "Preemption Games under Levy Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 131101, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Hang Wu, 2013. "Learning from Inferred Foregone Payoffs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2014. "Logit price dynamics," Working Paper Series 1693, European Central Bank.
- Aichele, Markus F., 2014. "Forward trading and collusion of firms in volatile markets," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 75, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gaudin, Germain & White, Alexander, 2014. "On the antitrust economics of the electronic books industry," DICE Discussion Papers 147 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pauline Affeldt & Rainer Nitsche, 2014. "A price concentration study on European mobile telecom markets: Limitations and insights," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Kim, Sung-min, 2014. "Policy on the media platform industry: The analysis of pricing policies of internet media with two-sided market theory," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101395, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kwon, Youngsun, 2014. "Defining a cluster market: The case of the Korean internet portal service market," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101399, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jin, Shaosheng & Zhang, Yu, 2014. "The Value of “Made in USA”: Impact of Chinese acquisition of a US Company on Consumer Willingness to Pay," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marika Cabral & Michael Geruso & Neale Mahoney, 2014. "Do Larger Health Insurance Subsidies Benefit Patients or Producers? Evidence from Medicare Advantage," NBER Working Papers 20470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrmann, Roland & Bleich, Simon, 2013. "Price Versus Non-price Incentives for Participation in Quality Labeling: The Case of the German Fruit Juice Industry," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164756, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Huang, Lu & Liu, Yizao, 2014. "The Dynamics of Brand Value in the Carbonated Soft Drinks Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172389, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Siciliani, Luigi, 2014. "Average-cost pricing and dynamic selection incentives in the hospital sector," hche Research Papers 2014/08, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Yanrui WU, 2014. "Deregulation, Competition, and Market Integration in China's Electricity Sector," Working Papers DP-2014-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Timothy J. Layton & Thomas G. McGuire & Anna D. Sinaiko, 2014. "Risk Corridors and Reinsurance in Health Insurance Marketplaces: Insurance for Insurers," NBER Working Papers 20515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.