Report NEP-TRA-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk, 2005. "Profitability of Foreign and Domestic Banks in Central and Eastern Europe : Does the Mode of Entry Matter?," Working Papers 2005-21, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008939_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstandina Natalia, 2006. "Probability of Bank Failure: The Russian Case," EERC Working Paper Series 06-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Yang, H., 2006. "Overview of the Chinese Electricity Industry and Its Current Issues," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0617, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pobochy Serguey & Yudashkina Galina, 2006. "Regional aspects of electricity sector regulations in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2006. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labour Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikkel Barslund & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Rural Credit in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 06-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2006. "Economic Reforms and Pro-Poor Growth: Lessons for Africa and other Developing Regions and Economies in Transition," Working papers 2006-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2006. "Poverty, politics, and preferences: Field Experiments and survey data from Vietnam," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001099, UCLA Department of Economics.