Regional aspects of electricity sector regulations in Russia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Russian regions; electricity sector; regulation; interest-group theory; regional governors; panel data analysis;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:05-15e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .