Report NEP-COM-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois, Joseph & Horn, Henrik, 2006. "Antitrust in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weibull, Jörgen, 2006. "Price competition and convex costs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 622, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Feb 2006.
- Rod Falvey & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Teerasuwannajak, 2006. "Coordination Costs: A Drawback for Research Joint Ventures?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_3, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2006.
- Littlechild, S., 2006. "Beyond Regulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0616, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Market design," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0615, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Contín Pilart, Ignacio & Correljé, Aad F. & Palacios, María Blanca, 2006. "Competition, regulation, and pricing behavior in the Spanish retail gasoline market," BILTOKI 2006-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2006. "Do Entry Conditions Vary over Time? Entry and Competition in the Broadband Market: 1999-2003," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Graddy, Kathryn, 2006. "Markets: The Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2006. "Home Market Effect and Regulation Costs - Homogeneous Firm and Heterogeneous Firm Trade Models," IHEID Working Papers 02-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Climate change policy and its effect on market power in the gas market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0606, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Roberto Roson, 2006. "Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models: Technical Aspects and Implications," Working Papers 2006.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2006. "Patents, Imitation and Licensing in an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race," CEPR Discussion Papers 5481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William R. Zame, 2005. "Incentives, Contracts And Markets: A General Equilibrium Theory Of Firms," UCLA Economics Working Papers 843, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2005. "Interconnection Negotiations between Telecommunication Networks and Universal Service Objectives," UCLA Economics Online Papers 348, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yang, H., 2006. "Overview of the Chinese Electricity Industry and Its Current Issues," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0617, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, R., 2006. "Using EPECs to model bilevel games in restructured electricity markets with locational prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John Kennes & Aaron Schiff, 2006. "Informational Intermediation and Competing Auctions," Discussion Papers 06-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.