Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2009.
"Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0756, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Lynch, Muireann Á., 2016.
"Competition and the single electricity market: Which lessons for Ireland?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-47.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Lynch, Muireann A., 2015. "Competition and the Single Electricity Market: Which Lessons for Ireland," Papers WP497, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Roques, F. & Newbery, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2004. "Generation Adequacy and Investment Incentives in Britain: from the Pool to NETA," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0459, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Richard Gilbert & David Newbery, 2008. "Analytical Screens for Electricity Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(3), pages 217-239, May.
- Greve, T. & Pollitt, M., 2016. "A future auction mechanism for distributed generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1672, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simshauser, Paul, 2010. "Vertical integration, credit ratings and retail price settings in energy-only markets: Navigating the Resource Adequacy problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7427-7441, November.
- Green, R. & Lorenzoni, A. & Perez, Y. & Pollitt, M., 2006. "Benchmarking Electricity Liberalisation in Europe’Benchmarking Electricity Liberalisation in Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0629, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Deregulation and R&D in Network Industries: The Case of the Electricity Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0533, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; liberalisation; restructuring; electricity; market power;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-02-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2006-02-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2006-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2006-02-19 (Finance)
- NEP-IND-2006-02-19 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2006-02-19 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-02-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .