Incentives, Contracts And Markets: A General Equilibrium Theory Of Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William R. Zame, 2007. "Incentives, Contracts, and Markets: A General Equilibrium Theory of Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1453-1500, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2018.
"A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 126(2), pages 735-760.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Lamy, Laurent, 2015. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Lamy & Philippe Jehiel, 2018. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01688318, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2018. "A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01613640, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557585, HAL.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike & ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2014. "Integrating corporate ownership and pension fund structures: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 553-569.
- Hideo Konishi, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Land Developers: Joint Production, Local Externalities, and Mixed Housing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 777, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2013.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2015.
"Household formation and markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 461-507, August.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Haller & Hans Gersbach & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Working Papers e07-37, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 821, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2009.
"The probability approach to general equilibrium with production,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 1-41, April.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2007. "The Probability Approach To General Equilibrium With Production," Working Papers 83, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Guido Ruta & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Equilibrium corporate finance," 2009 Meeting Papers 149, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and organization design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 888-902.
- Guido Maretto, 2011. "Contracts and Market: Risk Sharing with Hidden Types," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2013. "Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-79.
- Luque, Jaime, 2013. "Heterogeneous Tiebout communities with private production and anonymous crowding," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 117-123.
- Hideo Konishi, 2010.
"Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria With Entrepreneurial Managers,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 35-63.
- Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria with Entrepreneurial Managers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 710, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2009.
- Murizah Osman Salleh & Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2011. "The Inhibition of Usury (Riba An-Nasi'ah) and the Economic Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 11002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Qi Zeng & Hae Won (Henny) Jung, 2014. "Optimal Contract, Ownership Structure and Asset Pricing," 2014 Meeting Papers 911, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Siconolfi, Paolo, 2014. "Refinements and incentive efficiency in Walrasian models of insurance economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 208-218.
- Manjunath, Vikram, 2016. "Fractional matching markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 321-336.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-02-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2006-02-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .