Incentives, Contracts, and Markets: A General Equilibrium Theory of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William R. Zame, 2005. "Incentives, Contracts And Markets: A General Equilibrium Theory Of Firms," UCLA Economics Working Papers 843, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2018.
"A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 126(2), pages 735-760.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Lamy, Laurent, 2015. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Lamy & Philippe Jehiel, 2018. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01688318, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2018. "A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01613640, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557585, HAL.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike & ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2014. "Integrating corporate ownership and pension fund structures: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 553-569.
- Hideo Konishi, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Land Developers: Joint Production, Local Externalities, and Mixed Housing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 777, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2013.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2009.
"The probability approach to general equilibrium with production,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 1-41, April.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2007. "The Probability Approach To General Equilibrium With Production," Working Papers 83, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Guido Ruta & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Equilibrium corporate finance," 2009 Meeting Papers 149, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2013. "Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-79.
- Luque, Jaime, 2013. "Heterogeneous Tiebout communities with private production and anonymous crowding," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 117-123.
- Hideo Konishi, 2010.
"Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria With Entrepreneurial Managers,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 35-63.
- Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria with Entrepreneurial Managers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 710, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2009.
- Murizah Osman Salleh & Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2011. "The Inhibition of Usury (Riba An-Nasi'ah) and the Economic Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 11002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Qi Zeng & Hae Won (Henny) Jung, 2014. "Optimal Contract, Ownership Structure and Asset Pricing," 2014 Meeting Papers 911, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2015.
"Household formation and markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 461-507, August.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 821, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Hans Haller & Hans Gersbach & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Working Papers e07-37, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjunath, Vikram, 2016. "Fractional matching markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 321-336.
- Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and organization design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 888-902.
- Guido Maretto, 2011. "Contracts and Market: Risk Sharing with Hidden Types," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Siconolfi, Paolo, 2014. "Refinements and incentive efficiency in Walrasian models of insurance economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 208-218.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:75:y:2007:i:5:p:1453-1500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.