Competition in network industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Nicholas Economides, 1995. "The Economics of Networks," Working Papers 94-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1995.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "The Economics of Networks," Industrial Organization 9701002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
- McCabe, Kevin A. & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L., 1990. "Auction design for composite goods : The natural gas industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 127-149, September.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1994. "Toward Competition in Local Telephony," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52984.
- Cave, Martin & Doyle, Chris, 1994. "Access pricing in network utilities in theory and practice," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 181-189, July.
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Concepts of Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1991. "Optimal Regulation: The Economic Theory of Natural Monopoly," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200848, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2006.
"Concession Bidding Rules and Investment Time Flexibility,"
6630, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Michele Moretto & Cesare Dosi, 2007. "Concession Bidding Rules and Investment Time Flexibility," Working Papers 2007.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nasser, Thomas-Olivier, 1998. "Congestion pricing and network expansion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1896, The World Bank.
- Crampes, Claude & Estache, Antonio, 1998.
"Regulatory trade-offs in the design of concession contracts,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Crampes, C. & Estache, A., 1997. "Regulatory Trade-Offs in the Design of Concession Contracts," Papers 97.462, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Rosellon, Juan & Halpern, Jonathan, 2004. "Designing natural gas distribution concessions in a megacity: tradeoffs beetween scale economies and information disclosure in Mexico City," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2538, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-158, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Mark Casson, 2009. "The Efficiency of the Victorian British Railway Network: A Counterfactual Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 339-378, September.
- Clive Harris, 2003. "Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries : Trends, Impacts, and Policy Lessons," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15124.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Xavier Mancero, "undated". "Entry, Cream Skimming, and Competition: Theory and Simulation for Chile's Local Telephony Market," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv132, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Decentralization; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Economic Theory&Research; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.