The Efficiency of the Victorian British Railway Network: A Counterfactual Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Michael, 1996. "Competition in network industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1591, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp Peter, 2012.
"Behaviour of Humans and Behaviour of Models in Dynamic Space,"
De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(2), pages 7-19, June.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Behaviour of Humans and Behaviour of Models in Dynamic Space," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:mod:depeco:0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson & Hartwig Hochmair, 2012. "Network Structure and Travel Time Perception," Working Papers 000102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson, 2009. "Introduction to the Special Issue on the Evolution of Transportation Network Infrastructure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 289-290, September.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Alberto Rinaldi & Michelangelo Vasta, 2013. "A counterfactual analysis of the bank-industry relationship in Italy, 1913-1936," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0013, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork; Rail; Britain; Victorian; Competition; Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:339-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .