A Model of Partial Regulation in the Maritime Ferry Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Ingo Vogelsang & Jorg Finsinger, 1979. "A Regulatory Adjustment Process for Optimal Pricing by Multiproduct Monopoly Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 157-171, Spring.
- Gianni De Fraja & Alberto Iozzi, 2008.
"The Quest for Quality: A Quality Adjusted Dynamic Regulatory Mechanism,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 1011-1040, December.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iozzi, Alberto, 2004. "Bigger and Better: A Dynamic Regulatory Mechanism for Optimum Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 4502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne, 2004. "Regulation in the air: price-and-frequency caps," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 465-476, November.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989.
"The Public Firm as an Instrument for Regulating an Oligopolistic Market,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 283-301, April.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1987. "The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market," CORE Discussion Papers 1987010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & MARCHAND,Â Maurice & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1989. "The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 832, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herbert Mohring & John Schroeter & Paitoon Wiboonchutikula, 1987.
"The Values of Waiting Time, Travel Time, and a Seat on a Bus,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 40-56, Spring.
- Mohring, Herbert & Schroeter, John R. & Wiboonchutikula, Paitoon, 1987. "The Values of Waiting Time, Travel Time, and a Seat on a Bus," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11117, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Rycke, Marc & Grimaud, Andre, 1997.
"Service Quality, Competition, and Regulatory Policies in the Postal Sector,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-19, January.
- Cremer, H. & De Rycke, M. & Grimaud, A., 1996. "Service Quality, Competition and Regulatory Policies in the Postal Sector," Papers 95.391, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Helm, Dieter & Jenkinson, Tim (ed.), 1998. "Competition in Regulated Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292524.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Cremer, Helmuth & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2003. "Optimal Pricing and Price-Cap Regulation in the Postal Sector," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Grimaud, André & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Marcy, Sarah & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2001. "Entry and Competition in the Postal Market: Foundations for the Construction of Entry Scenarios," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-121, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela S. Bergantino & Etienne Billette De Villemeur & Annalisa Vinella, 2011.
"Partial Regulation in Vertically Differentiated Industries,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 255-287, April.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2007. "Partial Regulation in Vertically Differentiated Industries," IDEI Working Papers 502, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2010.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2007. "Quality and public transport service contracts," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 92-106.
More about this item
KeywordsMaritime transport; Price and frequency; Partial regulation; Territorial;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bai:series:economia-series10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Girolamo Sgherza Sgherza). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debarit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.