Quality and public transport service contracts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1988. "Regulating without Cost Information: The Incremental Surplus Subsidy Scheme," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Rycke, Marc & Grimaud, Andre, 1997.
"Service Quality, Competition, and Regulatory Policies in the Postal Sector,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-19, January.
- Cremer, H. & De Rycke, M. & Grimaud, A., 1996. "Service Quality, Competition and Regulatory Policies in the Postal Sector," Papers 95.391, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Cremer, Helmuth & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2003. "Optimal Pricing and Price-Cap Regulation in the Postal Sector," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip, 2003. "Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 499-517, July.
- Das, Satya P, 1980. "On the Effect of Rate of Return Regulation under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 456-460, June.
- Angela S. Bergantino & Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Annalisa Vinella, 2006. "A Model of Partial Regulation in the Maritime Ferry Industry," SERIES 0010, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2006.
- William J. Baumol & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1970. "Input Choices and Rate-of Return Regulation: An Overview of the Discussion," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(2), pages 162-190, Autumn.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, October.
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "A non-compensatory choice model incorporating attribute cutoffs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 903-928, November.
- de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie, 2005. "Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 295-324, May.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1991. "Optimal Regulation: The Economic Theory of Natural Monopoly," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200848.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hensher & Corinne Mulley, 2015. "Modal image: candidate drivers of preference differences for BRT and LRT," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 7-23, January.
- Adriano Alessandrini & Paolo Delle Site & Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci & Qing Zhang, 2015. "Stated Preference Logit Analysis Of Users’Attitudes Towards Conventional And Automated Buses," Working Papers 0215, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Epstein, Bryan & Givoni, Moshe, 2016. "Analyzing the gap between the QOS demanded by PT users and QOS supplied by service operators," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 622-637.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Cartenì, Armando, 2014. "The hedonic value of railways terminals. A quantitative analysis of the impact of stations quality on travellers behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- Silaghi Simona, 2010. "Quality Of Public Transportation Services In Urban Area Of Oradea," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 469-474, December.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "On finite sample performance of confidence intervals methods for willingness to pay measures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 169-192.
- Mouwen, Arnoud & Rietveld, Piet, 2013. "Does competitive tendering improve customer satisfaction with public transport? A case study for the Netherlands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-45.
- Eric N. AIDOO & William AGYEMANG & Jane E. MONKAH & Francis K. AFUKAAR, 2013. "pASSENGER’S SATISFACTION WITH PUBLIC BUS TRANSPORT SERVICES IN GHANA: A CASE STUDY OF KUMASI–ACCRA ROUTE," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 33-44, May.
- Lupo, Toni, 2013. "Handling stakeholder uncertain judgments in strategic transport service analyses," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 54-63.
- Rahman, Farzana & Das, Tanmay & Hadiuzzaman, Md & Hossain, Sanjana, 2016. "Perceived service quality of paratransit in developing countries: A structural equation approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 23-38.
- Hensher, David A. & Ho, Chinh & Mulley, Corinne, 2015. "Identifying preferences for public transport investments under a constrained budget," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 27-46.
- Simona Bigerna & Paolo Polinori, 2015. "Willingness to Pay and Public Acceptance for Hydrogen Buses: A Case Study of Perugia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-20, September.
- Machado-León, José Luis & de Oña, Rocío & Baouni, Tahar & de Oña, Juan, 2017. "Railway transit services in Algiers: priority improvement actions based on users perceptions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 175-185.
- P. A. Ferrari & S. Salini, 2008. "Measuring Service Quality: The Opinion of Europeans about Utilities," Working Papers 2008.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsService quality; Stated preferences; Service contracts;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2007:i:36:p:92-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.