Partial Regulation in Vertically Differentiated Industries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2007|
|Date of revision:||Apr 2010|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Public Economic Theory, vol.�13, n°2, avril 2011, p.�255-287.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne, et al, 2003. "Optimal Pricing and Price-Cap Regulation in the Postal Sector," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Aubert, Cécile & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2006.
"Incomplete regulation, market competition and collusion,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/13654, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2006. "Incomplete regulation, market competition and collusion," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 113-142, August.
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2006. "Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion," Post-Print hal-00151744, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert & Jerôme Pouyet, 2004. "Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion," Working Papers 2004-39, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Wilfried Sand-Zantman & David Martimort, 2006.
"Signaling and the Design of Delegated Management Contracts for Public Utilities,"
- David Martimort & Wilfried Sand‐Zantman, 2006. "Signalling and the design of delegated management contracts for public utilities," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 763-782, December.
- Gianni De Fraja & Alberto Iozzi, . "Short Term and Long Term Effects of Price Cap Regulation," Discussion Papers 00/61, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:bai:series:wp0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iozzi, Alberto & Poritz, Jonathan A & Valentini, Edilio, 2002. " Social Preferences and Price Cap Regulation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 95-114.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne, 2004. "Regulation in the air: price-and-frequency caps," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 465-476, November.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Annalisa Vinella, 2007. "Regolamentazione parziale di quantità," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(4), pages 79-114, July-Augu.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.