Report NEP-REG-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2007. "Partial Regulation in Vertically Differentiated Industries," IDEI Working Papers 502, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2010.
- Gui, Benedetto & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2007. "Regulation of a Monopoly Generating Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 469, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2011.
- Marcin Pracz & Rod Tyers, 2006. "Strategic Interaction amongst Australia’s East Coast Ports," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-471, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Alvaro S. & Lamanna, Francesca, 2007. "Who fears competition from informal firms ? evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4316, The World Bank.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria Nieto & Henriette Prast, 2007. "Who pays for banking supervision? Principles and practices," DNB Working Papers 141, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kaplan, David S. & Piedra, Eduardo & Seira, Enrique, 2007. "Entry regulation and business start-ups : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4322, The World Bank.
- Littlechild, S., 2007. "Municipal aggregation and retail competition in the Ohio energy sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0739, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Barbry, Eric, 2007. "Web 2.0: Nothing Changes…but Everything is Different," MPRA Paper 4583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Ayotte & Patrick Bolton, 2007. "Optimal Property Rights in Financial Contracting," NBER Working Papers 13316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Eadington, 2007. "Gambling Policy in the European Union: Monopolies, Market Access, Economic Rents, and Competitive Pressures among Gaming Sectors in the Member States," Working Papers 07-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2001. "Should new or rapidly growing banks have more equity?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2001, .
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Anticompetitive Litigation and Antitrust Liability," Working Papers 200713, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "State of Corporate Governance in Arab Countries: An Overview," MPRA Paper 4566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:col:000162:003942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore