Who fears competition from informal firms ? evidence from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justo de Jorge Moreno & Leopoldo Laborda Castillo & Fernando Merino de Lucas, 2011. "La empresa industrial de América Latina: Análisis de la eficiencia mediante grupos estratégicos," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 165-192, January-D.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mozambique - Investment Climate Assessment - 2009 : Sustaining and Broadening Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3158, The World Bank.
- Gokalp, Omer N. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W., 2017. "Competition and corporate tax evasion: An institution-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 258-269.
- Karlinger, Liliane, 2009.
"The Underground Economy in the Late 1990s: Evading Taxes, or Evading Competition?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1600-1611, October.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2008. "The Underground Economy in the Late 1990s: Evading Taxes, or Evading Competition?," Vienna Economics Papers 0802, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Octavio R. Escobar, 2016.
"Could Mexico become the new ‘China’? Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 13(2), pages 169-198, December.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2016. "Could Mexico become the new ‘China'?: Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity," OECD Productivity Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Kenya Economic Update, December 2014, No. 11," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21803, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets; E-Business; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-08-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-REG-2007-08-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .