The regulation of product quality in the public utilities and the Citizen's Charter
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Benfratello & Alberto Iozzi & Paola Valbonesi, 2009.
"Technology and incentive regulation in the Italian motorways industry,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 201-221, April.
- Luigi Benfratello & Alberto Iozzi & Paola Valbonesi, 2005. "Privatisation, regulation and productivity in the Italian motorway industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0002, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Adler, Nicole & Forsyth, Peter & Mueller, Juergen & Niemeier, Hans-Martin, 2015. "An economic assessment of airport incentive regulation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 5-15.
- Sappington, David E.M. & DEC, 1994. "Principles of regulatory policy design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1239, The World Bank.
- Jones, Philip R. & Cullis, John G., 1996. "Decision making in quasi-markets: A pedagogic analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Senguttuvan, P.S, 2005. "Impact of Air Transport Liberalization and the role of framing Economic Mechanism in Airport Regulation and Competition – Modern Approach towards Regulating Public Utility Industry," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208168, Transportation Research Forum.
- Starkie, David, 2002. "Airport regulation and competition," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:13:y:1992:i:3:p:74-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .