Airport regulation and competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Starkie, 2001. "Reforming UK Airport Regulation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Laura Rovizzi & David Thompson, 1992. "The regulation of product quality in the public utilities and the Citizen's Charter," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 74-95, August.
- Barrett, Sean D, 2000. "Airport competition in the deregulated European aviation market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 13-27.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2013.
"Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: The case of airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 12-26.
- Jonathan Haskel & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2010. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 177, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Haskel, J & Valletti, T & Iozzi, A, 2013. "Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: the case of airports," Working Papers 6857, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 8280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xiaowen Fu & Mark Lijesen & Tae H. Oum, 2006.
"An Analysis of Airport Pricing and Regulation in the Presence of Competition Between Full Service Airlines and Low Cost Carriers,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(3), pages 425-447, September.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Xiaowen Fu & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "An Analysis of Airport Pricing and Regulation in the Presence of Competition Between Full Service Airlines and Low Cost Carriers," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-316, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- McHardy, Jolian & Trotter, Stephen, 2006. "Competition and deregulation: Do air passengers get the benefits?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 74-93, January.
- Hangjun Yang & Anming Zhang, 2011. "Price-cap regulation of congested airports," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 293-312, June.
- Marques, Rui Cunha & Brochado, Ana, 2008. "Airport regulation in Europe: Is there need for a European Observatory?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 163-172, May.
- Adler, Nicole & Forsyth, Peter & Mueller, Juergen & Niemeier, Hans-Martin, 2015. "An economic assessment of airport incentive regulation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 5-15.
- Germá Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009. "Factors Explaining Charges in European Airports: Competition, Market Size, Private Ownership and Regulation," Working Papers 2009-31, FEDEA.
- Yan, Jia & Winston, Clifford, 2014. "Can private airport competition improve runway pricing? The case of San Francisco Bay area airports," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 146-157.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Valentina Bracaglia & Yulai Wan, 2015. "Airport cities and multiproduct pricing," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Bringmann, Katja & De Langhe, Katrien & Kupfer, Franziska & Sys, Christa & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry, 2018. "Cooperation between airports: A focus on the financial intertwinement of European airport operators," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 59-71.
- Li, Kai & Long, Cheryl & Wan, Wei, 2019. "Public interest or regulatory capture: Theory and evidence from China’s airfare deregulation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 343-365.
- Gianni De Fraja & Alberto Iozzi, 2008.
"The Quest for Quality: A Quality Adjusted Dynamic Regulatory Mechanism,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 1011-1040, December.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iozzi, Alberto, 2004. "Bigger and Better: A Dynamic Regulatory Mechanism for Optimum Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 4502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Senguttuvan, P.S, 2005. "Impact of Air Transport Liberalization and the role of framing Economic Mechanism in Airport Regulation and Competition – Modern Approach towards Regulating Public Utility Industry," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208168, Transportation Research Forum.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro & Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "A general-equilibrium analysis of airport pricing, capacity, and regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 142-155.
- Basso, Leonardo J., 2008. "Airport deregulation: Effects on pricing and capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 1015-1031, July.
- Choi, Jong Hae & Park, Yonghwa & Wang, Kun & Xia, Wenyi, 2020. "Whether low-cost-carrier passengers spend more on duty-free goods at the airport? Evidence from Incheon International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Sean D. Barrett, 2004. "Privatisation in Ireland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1170, CESifo.
- Gröteke Friedrich & Kerber Wolfgang, 2004. "The Case of Ryanair - EU State Aid Policy on the Wrong Runway," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 55(1), pages 313-332, January.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2003. "Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 54-75, January.
- Kai Li & Cheryl Long & Wei Wan, 2019. "Public Interest or Regulatory Capture: Theory and Evidence from China’s Airfare Deregulation," Working Papers 2019-01, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:63-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.