Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-30, July.
- Sappington, David E. M. & Pfeifenberger, Johannes P. & Hanser, Philip & Basheda, Gregory N., 2001. "The State of Performance-Based Regulation in the U.S. Electric Utility Industry," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 71-79, October.
- Tangerås, Thomas P., 2002. "Regulation of Cost and Quality under Yardstick Competition," Working Paper Series 573, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- A. Michael Spence, 1975. "Monopoly, Quality, and Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 417-429, Autumn.
- Sappington, David E. M. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1996. "Revenue sharing in incentive regulation plans," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 229-248, September.
- Caves, Douglas W & Herriges, Joseph A & Windle, Robert J, 1990.
"Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 79-119, April.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Windle, R. J., 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Staff General Research Papers 10790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William J. Baumol & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1970. "Input Choices and Rate-of Return Regulation: An Overview of the Discussion," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(2), pages 162-190, Autumn.
- Williamson, Brian, 2001. "Incentives for Service Quality: Getting the Framework Right," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 62-70, June.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- Sanghvi, Arun P., 1982. "Economic costs of electricity supply interruptions : US and foreign experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 180-198, July.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2000. "Benchmarking and regulation: international electricity experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 107-130, September.
- Roycroft, Trevor R. & Garcia-Murrilo, Martha, 2000. "Trouble reports as an indicator of service quality: the influence of competition, technology, and regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 947-967, November.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, June.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2002. "The Effects of Regulatory Reform on Quality," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 135-146, March.
- Fraser, Rob, 1994.
"Price, quality and regulation : An analysis of price capping and the reliability of electricity supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 175-183, July.
- Fraser, Rob, 1994. "Price, Quality, and Regulation: An Analysis of Price-Capping and the Reliability of Electricity Supply," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148211, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1988. "Regulating without Cost Information: The Incremental Surplus Subsidy Scheme," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1980. " Costs Incurred by Residential Electricity Consumers Due to Power Failures," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 361-69, March.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-37, May.
- Alexander, Barbara R., 1996. "How to construct a service quality index in performance-based ratemaking," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 46-53, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:13:y:2005:i:3:p:211-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.