Price, quality and regulation : An analysis of price capping and the reliability of electricity supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fraser, Rob, 1994. "Price, Quality, and Regulation: An Analysis of Price-Capping and the Reliability of Electricity Supply," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148211, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2015.
"Incentive regulation and utility benchmarking for electricity network security,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-127.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Discussion Papers Series 522, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2006. "On the Choice of Tax Base to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Context of Electricity Generation," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139729, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Çelen, Aydın & Yalçın, Neşe, 2012. "Performance assessment of Turkish electricity distribution utilities: An application of combined FAHP/TOPSIS/DEA methodology to incorporate quality of service," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 59-71.
- Ajodhia, Virendra & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2005. "Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-221, September.
- Donald A. R. George, 2006. "A Simple Model of Reliability, Warranties, and Price-Capping," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:16:y:1994:i:3:p:175-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.