Revenue sharing in incentive regulation plans
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisman, Dennis L, 1993. "Superior Regulatory Regimes in Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 355-366, December.
- Perry, Martin K., 1989. "Vertical integration: Determinants and effects," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 183-255 Elsevier.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1993. "Regulatory Incentive Policies and Abuse," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-141, June.
- Blackmon, B Glenn, Jr, 1992. "The Incremental Surplus Subsidy and Rate-of-Return Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 187-196, June.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "Regulation, Advertising, and Economic Welfare," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 255-267, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:229-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.