Revenue sharing in incentive regulation plans
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisman, Dennis L, 1993. "Superior Regulatory Regimes in Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 355-66, December.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "Regulation, Advertising, and Economic Welfare," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 255-67, April.
- Perry, Martin K., 1989. "Vertical integration: Determinants and effects," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 183-255 Elsevier.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1993. "Regulatory Incentive Policies and Abuse," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-41, June.
- Blackmon, B Glenn, Jr, 1992. "The Incremental Surplus Subsidy and Rate-of-Return Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 187-96, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:229-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.