The State of Performance-Based Regulation in the U.S. Electric Utility Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaggero, Alberto A., 2007. "Regulatory risk in the utilities industry: An empirical study of the English-speaking countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Ngan, H.W. & Wang, J.H. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L., 2006. "A feasible reform for the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2881-2890, November.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:173:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0473-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abrardi, Laura & Cambini, Carlo, 2015. "Tariff regulation with energy efficiency goals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-131.
- J. Dean Craig and Scott J. Savage, 2013. "Market Restructuring, Competition and the Efficiency of Electricity Generation: Plant-level Evidence from the United States 1996 to 2006," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Brunekreeft Gert & Meyer Roland, 2016. "Anreizregulierung bei Stromverteilnetzen: Effizienz versus Investitionen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 172-187, July.
- Triebs, T.P. & Pollitt, M.G. & Kwoka, J.E., 2010.
"The Direct Costs and Benefits of US Electric Utility Divestitures,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas P. Triebs & Michael G. Pollitt, 2015. "The Direct Costs and Benefits of US Electric Utility Divestitures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1543, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guerriero, Carmine, 2013.
"The political economy of incentive regulation: Theory and evidence from US states,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-107.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "The Political Economy of Incentive Regulation: Theory and Evidence from US States," Working Papers 2008.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Benchmarking and Regulation in the Electricity Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 07-54, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1215-1233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gert Brunekreeft & Roland Meyer, 2015. "Anreizregulierung bei Stromverteilnetzen: Effizienz versus Investitionen," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0021, Bremen Energy Research.
- Goto, Mika & Tsutsui, Miki, 2008. "Technical efficiency and impacts of deregulation: An analysis of three functions in U.S. electric power utilities during the period from 1992 through 2000," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 15-38, January.
- Ajodhia, Virendra & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2005. "Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-221, September.
- Nillesen, P.H.L., 2008. "The future of electricity distribution regulation : Lessons from international experience," Other publications TiSEM e80aca08-4ccd-4b06-99c0-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:14:y:2001:i:8:p:71-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.