Subsidios cruzados: el caso del sector postal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Cremer, Helmuth & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2003. "Optimal Pricing and Price-Cap Regulation in the Postal Sector," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 966-977, December.
- Cazals, Catherine & Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Roy, Bernard, 2004. "Delivery Costs II: Back to Parametric Models," IDEI Working Papers 286, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2001. "Competition in Telecommunications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262621509, January.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Grimaud, André & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Marcy, Sarah & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2001. "Entry and Competition in the Postal Market: Foundations for the Construction of Entry Scenarios," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-121, March.
More about this item
Keywordspostal sector; regulation; cross subsidies;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:8:y:2006:i:15:p:251-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.