Network Structure and Travel Time Perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra & Levinson, David, 2010.
"Post-construction evaluation of traffic forecast accuracy,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 428-443, November.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson, 2008. "Post-Construction Evaluation of Traffic Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 201005, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2012.
"Network Structure and Spatial Separation,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 39(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Alexander Erath & Michael Löchl & Kay Axhausen, 2009. "Graph-Theoretical Analysis of the Swiss Road and Railway Networks Over Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 379-400, September.
- Mark Casson, 2009. "The Efficiency of the Victorian British Railway Network: A Counterfactual Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 339-378, September.
- Bin Jiang & Christophe Claramunt, 2004. "Topological analysis of urban street networks," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 151-162, January.
- Sean P Gorman & Rajendra Kulkarni, 2004. "Spatial small worlds: new geographic patterns for an information economy," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(2), pages 273-296, March.
- Arnold van Exel, Nicolaas Jacob & Rietveld, Piet, 2010. "Perceptions of public transport travel time and their effect on choice-sets among car drivers," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 75-86.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009.
"Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A Comprehensive Review,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 291-307, September.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork structure; time perception; travel behavior;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2012-08-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-08-23 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-08-23 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:networkstructureandtraveltimeperception. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.