HOT or Not: Driver Elasticity to Price on the MnPASS HOT Lanes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Arindam, 2001. "Valuing Time and Reliability: Commuters' Mode Choice from a Real Time Congestion Pricing Experiment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9fz0z9kq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Konishi, Hideo & Mun, Se-il, 2010.
"Carpooling and congestion pricing: HOV and HOT lanes,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 173-186, July.
- Hideo Konishi & Se-il Mun, 2009. "Carpooling and Congestion Pricing: HOV and HOT Lanes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 719, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Finkleman, Jeremy & Casello, Jeffrey & Fu, Liping, 2011. "Empirical evidence from the Greater Toronto Area on the acceptability and impacts of HOT lanes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 814-824, November.
- Fielding, Gordon J. & Klein, Daniel B., 1993. "High Occupancy / Toll Lanes: Phasing in Congestion Pricing a Lane at a Time," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2fv1c5p3, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
Keywordstransport economics; HOT Lanes; road pricing;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2013-08-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-08-10 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:hotornot. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.