Introduction to the Special Issue on the Evolution of Transportation Network Infrastructure
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan Bogart, 2009.
"Inter-Modal Network Externalities and Transport Development: Evidence from Roads, Canals, and Ports During the English Industrial Revolution,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 309-338, September.
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Inter-modal Network Externalities and Transport Development: Evidence from Roads, Canals, and Ports during the English Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 070812, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007.
"Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review,"
200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A Comprehensive Review," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 291-307, September.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009.
"Jurisdictional Control and Network Growth,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 459-483, September.
- Marc Barthélemy & Alessandro Flammini, 2009. "Co-evolution of Density and Topology in a Simple Model of City Formation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 401-425, September.
- Mark Casson, 2009. "The Efficiency of the Victorian British Railway Network: A Counterfactual Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 339-378, September.
- Efrat Blumenfeld-Lieberthal, 2009. "The Topology of Transportation Networks: A Comparison Between Different Economies," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 427-458, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:289-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.