Transport link scanner: simulating geographic transport network expansion through individual investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- David Levinson & Ramachandra Karamalaputi, 2003.
"Induced Supply: A Model of Highway Network Expansion at the Microscopic Level,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 297-318, September.
- David Levinson & Ramachandra Karamalaputi, 2003. "Induced Supply: A Model of Highway Network Expansion at the Microscopic Level," Working Papers 200304, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David & Xie, Feng, 2011.
"Does First Last? The Existence and Extent of First Mover Advantages on Spatial Networks,"
The Journal of Transport and Land Use,
Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(2), pages 47-69.
- David Levinson & Feng Xie, 2007. "Does First Last: The Existence and Extent of First Mover Advantages on Spatial Networks," Working Papers 000052, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009. "Jurisdictional Control and Network Growth," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 459-483, September.
- Maria Scaparra & Richard Church & F. Medrano, 2014. "Corridor location: the multi-gateway shortest path model," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 287-309, July.
- David Levinson & Feng Xie & Norah Oca, 2012. "Forecasting and Evaluating Network Growth," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 239-262, June.
- Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Arbia, 2013. "Editorial: Advances in the statistical modelling of spatial interaction data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 229-231, July.
- de Rigo, Daniele & Corti, Paolo & Caudullo, Giovanni & McInerney, Daniel & Di Leo, Margherita & San-Miguel-Ayanz, Jesús, 2013. "Toward open science at the European scale: geospatial semantic array programming for integrated environmental modelling," MPRA Paper 44194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M F Goodchild, 1977. "An evaluation of lattice solutions to the problem of corridor location," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 727-738, July.
- Shlomo Bekhor & Moshe Ben-Akiva & M. Ramming, 2006. "Evaluation of choice set generation algorithms for route choice models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 235-247, April.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009.
"Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A Comprehensive Review,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 291-307, September.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Guevara, C. Angelo & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E., 2013. "Sampling of alternatives in Multivariate Extreme Value (MEV) models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 31-52.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Harley, C. Knick, 1982. "Oligopoly Agreement and the Timing of American Railroad Construction," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 797-823, December.
- M F Goodchild, 1977. "An Evaluation of Lattice Solutions to the Problem of Corridor Location," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(7), pages 727-738, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Network growth; Agent-based modelling;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:18:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10109-016-0233-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.