Oligopoly Agreement and the Timing of American Railroad Construction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1997.
"The Baring Crisis in a Mexican Mirror,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C97-084, University of California at Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998. "The Baring Crisis in a Mexican Mirror," International Trade 9805001, EconWPA.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1997. "The Baring Crisis in a Mexican Mirror," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt81j7s02s, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Alfonso Herranz Loncán, 2004. "La dotación de infraestructuras en España, (1844-1935)," Estudios de Historia Económica, Banco de España;Estudios de Historia Económica Homepage, number 45, December.
- Cantillo, Miguel, 2016. "Villains or Heroes? Private Banks and Railroads after the Sherman Act," MPRA Paper 79354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Boyer, 2013. "Understanding ICC Rate Structure Regulation: A Spatial Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(1), pages 121-144, August.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "Escaping the middle-income trap," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 409-419.
- Miguel Cantillo Simon, 2017. "Villains or Heroes? Private Banks and Railroads after the Sherman Act," Working Papers 201701, Universidad de Costa Rica, revised Jan 2017.
- C. Jacobs-Crisioni & C. C. Koopmans, 2016. "Transport link scanner: simulating geographic transport network expansion through individual investments," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 265-301, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:42:y:1982:i:04:p:797-823_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.