Carl C. Koopmans
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1989 Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde; Universiteit van Amsterdam (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(80%) Afdeling Ruimtelijke Economie Amsterdam, Netherlands
School of Business and Economics
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1105 1081 HV Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:vrevunl (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) SEO Economisch Onderzoek Amsterdam, Netherlands
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Roetersstraat 29, 1018 WB, Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:seuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Stefanie Peer & Carl Koopmans & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Predicting Travel Time Variability for Cost-Benefit Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Annema, J.A. & Koopmans, C., 2009. "Een lastige praktijk: ervaringen met waarderen van omgevingskwaliteit in de kosten-batenanalyse," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bakker, P. & Koopmans, C. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Appraisal of integrated transport policies," Serie Research Memoranda 0052, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jan Anne Annema & Koen Frenken & Carl Koopmans & Maarten Kroesen, 2017. "Relating cost-benefit analysis results with transport project decisions in the Netherlands," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 109-127, March.
- C. Jacobs-Crisioni & C. C. Koopmans, 2016. "Transport link scanner: simulating geographic transport network expansion through individual investments," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 265-301, July.
- Koopmans, Carl & Lieshout, Rogier, 2016. "Airline cost changes: To what extent are they passed through to the passenger?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-11.
- Jan Anne Annema & Carl Koopmans, 2015. "The practice of valuing the environment in cost-benefit analyses in transport and spatial projects," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(9), pages 1635-1648, September.
- Michiel de Nooij & Marcel van den Berg & Carl Koopmans, 2013. "Bread or Games?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 14(5), pages 521-545, October.
- Koopmans, Carl & Groot, Wim & Warffemius, Pim & Annema, Jan Anne & Hoogendoorn-Lanser, Sascha, 2013. "Measuring generalised transport costs as an indicator of accessibility changes over time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 154-159.
- Koopmans, Carl & Rietveld, Piet & Huijg, Aart, 2012. "An accessibility approach to railways and municipal population growth, 1840–1930," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 98-104.
- Koopmans, Carl & Oosterhaven, Jan, 2011. "SCGE modelling in cost-benefit analysis: The Dutch experience," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 29-36.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Lieshout, Rogier & Koopmans, Carl, 2009. "Optimal blackouts: Empirical results on reducing the social cost of electricity outages through efficient regional rationing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 342-347, May.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- Jan Anne Annema & Carl Koopmans & Bert Van Wee, 2006. "Evaluating Transport Infrastructure Investments: The Dutch Experience with a Standardized Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Wolfson, Dirk J. & Koopmans, Carl C., 1996. "Regulatory taxation of fossil fuels: Theory and policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-65, October.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & van Opstal, Rocus & Theeuwes, Jules J. M., 1989. "Human capital and job levels : Explaining the age-income funnel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1839-1849, December.
- Theeuwes, J. & Koopmans, C. C. & Van Opstal, R. & Van Reijn, H., 1985. "Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 233-257.
- Carl Koopmans & Piet Rietveld, 2013. "Long-term impacts of mega-projects: the discount rate," Chapters, in: Hugo Priemus & Bert van Wee (ed.),International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 14, pages 313-332, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carl C. Koopmans should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.