The Topology of Transportation Networks: A Comparison Between Different Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Lobo & António Couto, 2016. "Technical Efficiency of European Metro Systems: The Effects of Operational Management and Socioeconomic Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 723-742, September.
- David Levinson, 2009. "Introduction to the Special Issue on the Evolution of Transportation Network Infrastructure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 289-290, September.
- Louis Grange & Felipe González & Ignacio Vargas & Rodrigo Troncoso, 2015. "A Logit Model With Endogenous Explanatory Variables and Network Externalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 89-116, March.
- Javier Barbero & José L. Zofío, 2016.
"The Multiregional Core-periphery Model: The Role of the Spatial Topology,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 469-496, June.
- Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José Luis, 2012. "The multiregional core-periphery model: The role of the spatial topology," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/12, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9329-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omid M. Rouhani & H. Oliver Gao, 2016. "Evaluating Various Road Ownership Structures and Potential Competition on an Urban Road Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1019-1042, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation networks; Network topology; Clustering coefficient; Connectivity degree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:427-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.