Monopsony power and the existence of natural monopoly in energy utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1979. "Testing price taking behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-294, February.
- Ofori-Mensa, Charles, 1990. "Tests of perverse input demand behavior by the rate-of-return-regulated firm," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 97-106, April.
- Tschirhart, John, 1991. "Entry into the Electric Power Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Diewert, W.E., 1993. "Duality approaches to microeconomic theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 535-599 Elsevier.
- Kahn, Alfred E., 1992. "Least cost planning generally and DSM in particular," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 177-185, April.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Joe Kerkvliet, 1986. "Measuring the Multilateral Allocation of Rents: Wyoming Low-Sulfur Coal," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 416-430, Autumn.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R., 1989. "Optimal policies for natural monopolies," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1289-1346 Elsevier.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Halvorsen, Robert, 1984. "Parametric Efficiency Tests, Economies of Scale, and Input Demand in U.S. Electric Power Generation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 647-662, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Tolley, George S. & Griffes, Peter H. & Chirinko, Robert S. & Geddes, R. Richard & Bodmer, Edward, 1992. "Emerging issues in the regulation of electric utilities," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-35, April.
- Richard T. Shin & John S. Ying, 1992. "Unnatural Monopolies in Local Telephone," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 171-183, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:327-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.