Citations for "Remittances, household expenditure and investment in Guatemala"
by Adams, Richard H. Jr.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong & Daniel Mont, 2012. "Economic impacts of international migration and remittances on household welfare in Vietnam," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 144-163, July.
- Robert Poppe, 2007. "The Matching Approach on Expenditure Patterns of Migrant Households: Evidence from Moldova," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 444, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Brain drain, remittances, and fertility model," Working Papers 408, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paterno, 2006.
"Do workers' remittances reduce the probability of current account reversals?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19872, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paternò, Francesco, 2009. "Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1821-1838, December.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternò, 2006. "Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0714, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paterno, Francesco, 2005. "Do workers'remittances reduce the probability of current account reversals ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3766, The World Bank.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zo, 2008.
"Brain Drain, Remittances, and Fertility,"
CEPII research center, issue 115, pages 9-42.
- Zhang, Hongliang & Behrman, Jere R. & Fan, C. Simon & Wei, Xiangdong & Zhang, Junsen, 2014. "Does parental absence reduce cognitive achievements? Evidence from rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 181-195.
- Feng Hu, 2013. "Does migration benefit the schooling of children left behind?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(2), pages 33-70, July.
- Ambrosius, Christian, 2012. "Are remittances a substitute for credit? Carrying the financial burden of health shocks in national and transnational households," Discussion Papers 2012/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014. "Informing Migration Policies: A Data Primer," IZA Discussion Papers 8745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Clemens and Timothy N. Ogden, 2014. "Migration as a Strategy for Household Finance: A Research Agenda on Remittances, Payments, and Development- Working Paper 354," Working Papers 354, Center for Global Development.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Pería, Maria Soledad Martínez, 2011. "Do remittances promote financial development?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 255-264, November.
- Musumba, Mark & Mjelde, James, 2013. "Remitter/Receiver Relations in Africa," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150123, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Mora, Jorge, 2006. "Does migration reshape expenditures in rural households? Evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3842, The World Bank.
- Masamune Iwasawa & Mitsuo Inada & Seiichi Fukui, 2014. "How Migrant Heterogeneity Influences the Effect of Remittances on Educational Expenditure:Empirical Evidence from the Cambodian Socio-Economic Survey," KIER Working Papers 898, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternï¿½, 2008.
"Output growth volatility and remittances,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
673, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00587797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Nikola Spatafora, 2014.
"Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
93, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea Presbitero & Nicola Spatafora, 2014. "Remittances and Vulnerability in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Bettin, Giulia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Spatafora, Nikola, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6812, The World Bank.
- Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2006. "Mental Accounting and Remittances: A Study of Malawian Households," MPRA Paper 3603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014. "Informing migration policies : a data primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7082, The World Bank.
- Diego Battistón, 2010. "Remesas y Migración Internacional en América Latina: Simulación de los Efectos en la Pobreza y la Desigualdad," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0110, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2010. "Remittances and their Response to Portfolio Variables," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1021, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2010. "The economic impact of international remittances on poverty and household consumption and investment in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5433, The World Bank.
- Cortes, Patricia, 2015. "The Feminization of International Migration and its Effects on the Children Left Behind: Evidence from the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 62-78.
- Nagarajan, Geetha & Meyer, Richard L., 2005. "Rural Finance: Recent Advances and Emerging Lessons, Debates, and Opportunities," Working Papers 28317, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Parida, Jajati Keshari & Mohanty, Sanjay K., 2013. "Role of Remittances on Households’ Expenditure Pattern in India," MPRA Paper 62395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2013. "The consumption-enhancing effect of remittances: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 107, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ambrosius, Christian & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2014. "Do remittances increase borrowing?," Discussion Papers 2014/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Koska, Onur A. & Saygin, Perihan Özge & Çağatay, Selim & Artal-Tur, Andrés, 2013. "International migration, remittances, and the human capital formation of Egyptian children," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 38-50.
- Adams, Richard H. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2013. "The Impact of Remittances on Investment and Poverty in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 24-40.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Georges, Annie & Pozo, Susan, 2008. "Migration, Remittances and Children’s Schooling in Haiti," IZA Discussion Papers 3657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ambrosius, Christian, 2012. "Are remittances a "catalyst" for financial access? Evidence from Mexican household data," Discussion Papers 2012/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Junaid Ahmed & Mazhar Mughal, 2014. "How do consumption patterns of foreign and domestic remittance recipients and non recipients compare? Evidence from Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 160, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Aubrey D. Tabuga, 2007. "International Remittances and Household Expenditures : The Philippine Case," Development Economics Working Papers 22698, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Filiz Garip, 2014. "The Impact of Migration and Remittances on Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Rural Thailand," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 673-698, April.
- Mere, Francisco, 2007. "Rural Migration in Mexico - An Overview," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8082, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Fransen, Sonja & Mazzucato, Valentina, 2014. "Remittances and Household Wealth after Conflict: A Case Study on Urban Burundi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 57-68.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2010. "Internal Mobility and Likelihood of Skill Losses in Localities of Emigration: Theory and Preliminary Empirical Application to Some Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 21799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- Naufal, George S & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2009. "Changing Fertility Preferences One Migrant at a Time: The Impact of Remittances on the Fertility Rate," IZA Discussion Papers 4066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junaid AHMED & Mazhar MUGHAL, 2015. "Great Expectations? Remittances and Asset Accumulation in Pakistan," Working Papers 2014-2015_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2015.
- Mehdi Chowdhury, . "Households' Characteristics and the Modes of Remittances in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 14/05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Beyene, Berhe Mekonnen, 2012. "The Effects of International Remittances on Poverty and Inequality in Ethiopia," Memorandum 13/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Curtis Holder & Gregory Chase, 2012. "The role of remittances and decentralization of forest management in the sustainability of a municipal-communal pine forest in eastern Guatemala," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 25-43, February.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Vadean, Florin, 2005. "A Model of Foreign-Born Transfers: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ambrosius, Christian, 2011. "Are Remittances a 'Catalyst' for Financial Access? Evidence from Mexico," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.