Remittances and labor supply in post-conflict Tajikistan
J22, Time Allocation and Labor Supply; F22, International Migration; F24, Remittances; O12, Microeconomics Analyses of Household Behavior Copyright Justino and Shemyakina; licensee Springer. 2012
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40175|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2006. "Migration, Remittances, and Male and Female Employment Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal,"
19, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2011. "War and Women's Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 6209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2011. "War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," HiCN Working Papers 104, Households in Conflict Network.
- David Mckenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2004.
"Network Effects and the Dynamics of Migration and Inequality: Theory and Evidence from Mexico,"
2004-3, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Mckenzie, David & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "Network effects and the dynamics of migration and inequality: Theory and evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Manuel Fernández & Ana María Ibáñez & Ximena Peña, 2014.
"Adjusting the Labour Supply to Mitigate Violent Shocks: Evidence from Rural Colombia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 1135-1155, August.
- Manuel Fernández & Ana María Ibáñez & Ximena, 2011. "Adjusting the Labour Supply to Mitigate Violent Shocks: Evidence from Rural Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 103, Households in Conflict Network.
- Fernandez, Manuel & Ibanez, Ana Maria & Pena, Ximena, 2011. "Adjusting the labor supply to mitigate violent shocks : evidence from rural Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5684, The World Bank.
- Ana María Ibáñez L. & Manuel Fernández & Ximena Peña, 2011. "Adjusting the Labor Supply to Mitigate Violent Shocks: Evidence from Rural Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009246, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2009.
"Civil Conflict and Displacement: Village-Level Determinants of Forced Migration in Aceh,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 46(3), pages 399-418, May.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2008. "Civil conflict and displacement Village-level determinants of forced migration in Aceh," Discussion Paper Series 4, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2007. "Civil Conflict and Displacement: Village-Level Determinants of Forced Migration in Aceh," HiCN Working Papers 32, Households in Conflict Network.
- Binzel, Christine & Assaad, Ragui, 2011.
"Egyptian men working abroad: Labour supply responses by the women left behind,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages S98-S114.
- Binzel, Christine & Assaad, Ragui, 2011. "Egyptian Men Working Abroad: Labor Supply Responses by the Women Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 5589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azzarri, Carlo & Zezza, Alberto, 2011. "International migration and nutritional outcomes in Tajikistan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Lori A. Beaman, 2012. "Social Networks and the Dynamics of Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from Refugees Resettled in the U.S," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 128-161.
- Tilman Bruck & Kati Schindler, 2009. "The Impact of Violent Conflicts on Households: What Do We Know and What Should We Know about War Widows?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-309.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Remittances: The Case of Tajikistan," IMF Working Papers 06/2, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-28:10.1186/2193-9020-1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.