Do remittances really attract foreign direct investments? Evidence from panel cointegration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams Jr., Richard H. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2010.
"Remittances, Household Expenditure and Investment in Guatemala,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1626-1641, November.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr., 2005. "Remittances, household expenditure and investment in Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3532, The World Bank.
- Pandej Chintrakarn & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012.
"Fdi And Income Inequality: Evidence From A Panel Of U.S. States,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 788-801, July.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "FDI and income inequality: evidence from a panel of US states," Kiel Working Papers 1579, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bpj:globdv:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:20:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"FDI and Income Inequality—Evidence from Latin American Economies,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 778-793, November.
- Herzer, Dierk & Hühne, Philipp & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2012. "FDI and income inequality: Evidence from Latin American economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Coon Michael & Neumann Rebecca, 2017.
"Follow the Money: Remittance Responses to FDI Inflows,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Coon, Michael & Neumann, Rebecca, 2015. "Follow the Money: Remittance Responses to FDI Inflows," MPRA Paper 62220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRemittance; FDI; Panel cointegration.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:4(617):y:2018:i:4(617):p:221-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.