Citations for "Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation"
by Teece, David J.
- Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2002. "A Reconsideration of the Theory of Entrepreneurship: A participatory approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 329-355.
- René Brink & Pieter Ruys, 2008. "Technology driven organizational structure of the firm," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 481-503, October.
- Fabrizio, Kira R., 2009. "Absorptive capacity and the search for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 255-267, March.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2012. "To Make or to Buy: Is this the Question?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Mark Freel & Richard Harrison, 2006. "Innovation and cooperation in the small firm sector: Evidence from 'Northern Britain'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 289-305.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco, 2014. "The emergence of new technology-based sectors in European regions: A proximity-based analysis of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1681-1696.
- Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2004.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 499-525, June.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2010. "Are the Energy Efficiency Technologies efficient?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 274-283, January.
- Coppola, Adele & Pascucci, Stefano, 2007. "The Role of Innovations in the Competitive Strategies of Italian Agri-Food Enterprises," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6584, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Guillaume Garnotel & Patrick Loux, 2011. "Définition des bonus des dirigeants et performance des entreprises de haute technologie," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 14(3), pages 119-150, September.
- Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2004. "The Role of Accessibility for the Performance of Regional Innovation Systems," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 9, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eckhardt, Jonathan T. & Shane, Scott A., 2011. "Industry changes in technology and complementary assets and the creation of high-growth firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 412-430, July.
- Janney, Jay J. & Folta, Timothy B., 2003. "Signaling through private equity placements and its impact on the valuation of biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 361-380, May.
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Mourtos, Ioannis & Tsekouras, Konstantinos, 2012. "Is energy intensity important for the productivity growth of EET adopters?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 930-941.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2012. "The emergence of new technology-based sectors at the regional level: a proximity-based analysis of nanotechnology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1211, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2011. "Should I Make or Should I Buy? Innovation Strategies and Governance Structures in the Italian Food Sector," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2).
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004.
"The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis,"
Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft
04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger, 2006. "The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 463-480, May.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008.
"Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector,"
09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Filson, Darren & Morales, Rosa, 2006.
"Equity links and information acquisition in biotechnology alliances,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Darren Filson & Rosa Morales, 2001. "Equity Links and Information Acquisition in Biotechnology Alliances," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-24, Claremont Colleges.
- Richard Harris, 2008.
"Models of regional growth: past, present and future,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Harris, 2011. "Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jackie Krafft, 2010. "Profiting in the info-communications in the age of broadband: lessons and new considerations," Post-Print hal-00203801, HAL.
- Chrystelle Gaujard, 2008. "An innovative organization in a context of ruptures: a french ict start-up idealtype," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 105-124.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2013.
"Are firms with different CSR profiles equally innovative? Empirical analysis with survey data,"
- Bocquet, Rachel & Le Bas, Christian & Mothe, Caroline & Poussing, Nicolas, 2013. "Are firms with different CSR profiles equally innovative? Empirical analysis with survey data," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 642-654.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2013. "Are firms with different CSR profiles equally innovative? Empirical analysis with survey data," Post-Print hal-00918528, HAL.
- Hyvärinen, Jari, 2004. "EU Outsourcing to the East, Governance and Innovation Systems in the Baltic Countries - A Three-Stage Approach," Discussion Papers 934, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alfredo D’Angelo, 2012. "Innovation and export performance: a study of Italian high-tech SMEs," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 393-423, August.
- Geronikolaou, George & Papachristou, George, 2008. "Venture Capital and Innovation in Europe," MPRA Paper 36706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2006. "Innovation processes in large technical systems: Market liberalization as a driver for radical change?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 609-625, June.
- Tepic, M. & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Hoste, R. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2012. "The Influence of Networking and Absorptive Capacity on the Innovativeness of Farmers in the Dutch Pork Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Jackie Krafft, 2003. "Vertical structure of the industry and competition: an analysis of the info-communications industry," Post-Print hal-00203652, HAL.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Gnyawali, Devi R. & Park, Byung-Jin (Robert), 2011. "Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 650-663, June.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Lee, Chang-Yang, 2004. "Business groups: entry barrier-innovation debate revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 513-531, August.
- Steiner, Michael & Hartmann, Christian, 2002. "Material and immaterial dimensions of clusters. Cooperation and learning as infrastructure for innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa02p508, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:wip:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Emerson Maccari, 2013. "When the innovator fails to capture rents from innovation," Working Papers 101, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Julian, Birkinshaw & Fey, Carl, 2000. "Organizing for Innovation in Large Firms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2000:5, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Monika Walicka, 2014. "INNOVATION TYPES AT SMEs AND EXTERNAL INFLUENCING FACTORS," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(3), pages 73-81, December.
- Antonioli, Davide & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Is environmental innovation embedded within high-performance organisational changes? The role of human resource management and complementarity in green business strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 975-988.
- Valle, Sandra & García, Francisco & Avella, Lucía, 2015. "Offshoring Intermediate Manufacturing: Boost or Hindrance to Firm Innovation?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 117-134.
- Hobday, Michael & Rush, Howard & Bessant, John, 2004. "Approaching the innovation frontier in Korea: the transition phase to leadership," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1433-1457, December.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Serra, 2007. "Technology transfer within MNEs: An investigation of inter-subsidiary competition and cooperation," Working Papers 1, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Davide Antonioli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Techno-organisational strategies, environmental innovations and economic performances. Micro-evidence from an SME-based industrial district," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 145-168.
- Patricia Hemert & Peter Nijkamp & Enno Masurel, 2013. "From innovation to commercialization through networks and agglomerations: analysis of sources of innovation, innovation capabilities and performance of Dutch SMEs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 425-452, April.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang, 2013. "The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 360-372.
- Hobday, Mike, 2000. "The project-based organisation: an ideal form for managing complex products and systems?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 871-893, August.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mike Hobday & Luigi Marengo, 2000. "Problem-Solving Behaviours, Organisational Forms and the Complexity of Tasks," LEM Papers Series 2000/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stefano Elia & Lucia Piscitello & Sergio Mariotti, 2013. "Industrial Districts, Core Cities And Ownership Strategy Of Multinational Firms Investing In Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p27, European Regional Science Association.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa & Emerson Maccari & Hergos Couto, 2013. "Impact of the types of clusters on the innovation output and the appropriation of rents from innovation," Working Papers 102, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Steiner, Michael & Hartmann, Christian, 1999. "Interfirm co-operation and learning within SME networks - two cases from the Styrian automotive cluster," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa313, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosa, Julio Miguel & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013.
"Doing R&D in a closed or open mode: Dynamics and impacts on productivity,"
MERIT Working Papers
060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2013. "Doing R&D in a Closed or Open Mode: Dynamics and Impacts on Productivity," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-42, CIRANO.
- Bodnaruk, Andriy & Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2013. "Alliances and corporate governance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 671-693.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of the Development Process of New Technology-Based Firms. Implication for Innovation Policies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Hopkins, Michael M. & Nightingale, Paul, 2006. "Strategic risk management using complementary assets: Organizational capabilities and the commercialization of human genetic testing in the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-374, April.
- Suma Athreye & Yong Yang, 2011. "Disembodied Knowledge Flows in the World Economy," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 03, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Peter M. Kort & Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans, 2007.
"Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lukach, R. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2007. "Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete," Discussion Paper 2007-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Whang, Yun-kyung & Hobday, Michael, 2011. "Local 'Test Bed' Market Demand in the Transition to Leadership: The Case of the Korean Mobile Handset Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1358-1371, August.
- Jason P. Davis & Yulia Muzyrya & Pai-Ling Yin, 2014. "Experimentation Strategies and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Inherited Market Differences in the iPhone Ecosystem," Discussion Papers 13-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Mitchell, Will, 2002. "Two Faces: Effects of Business Groups on Innovation in Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Rowe, Casey & Birnberg, Jacob G. & Shields, Michael D., 2008. "Effects of organizational process change on responsibility accounting and managers' revelations of private knowledge," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 164-198.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2008.
"Production Outsourcing, Organizational Governance and Firm’s Technological Performance: Evidence from Italy,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 51-69, February.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007. "Production Outsourcing, Organizational Governance and Firm’s Technological Performance: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Kirchmaier & Konstantinos Stathopoulos, 2008. "From fiction to fact: the impact of CEO social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24427, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Awasthy Dheeraj & Basant, Rakesh & Gupta V, . "Commercialization of Traditional Knowledge Based Technologies by Small Entrepreneurs: An Exploration of Strategic and Policy Options," IIMA Working Papers WP2003-02-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bloch, Carter & Bugge, Markus M., 2013. "Public sector innovation—From theory to measurement," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-145.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier, 2007. "The variety of ICT adopters in the intra-firm diffusion process: Theoretical arguments and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 409-437, December.
- Mahnke, Volker & Overby, Mikkel Lucas, 2006. "Managing Risk and Synergies R&D-Collaborations," Working Papers 2004-16, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Markus C. Becker & Francesco Zirpoli, 2011. "Beyond product architecture: Division of labour and competence accumulation in complex product development," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Baden-Fuller, Charles & Dean, Alison & McNamara, Peter & Hilliard, Bill, 2006. "Raising the returns to venture finance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-285, May.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Enviromental Innovations, Complementarity and Local/Global Cooperation," Working Papers 201104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.