Intra- And Extra-Organisational Foundations Of Innovation Processes — The Information And Communication Technology Sector Under The Crisis In Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 11, pages 265-296
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1996. "Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 193-224, November.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Firm Organization, Industrial Structure, and Technological Innovation," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 6, pages 146-185 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Marco Frey & Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa, 2011. "The determinants of eco innovation in green supply chains: evidence form an Italian sectoral study," Working Papers 201103, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2006.
"Innovation and economic performance in services: a firm-level analysis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 435-458, May.
- Maria Savona & Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista, 2006. "Innovation and economic performance in services. A firm level analysis," Post-Print halshs-00231578, HAL.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:02:n:s1363919611003647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Freel, 2005. "Perceived Environmental Uncertainty and Innovation in Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 49-64, August.
- de Faria, Pedro & Lima, Francisco & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Cooperation in innovation activities: The importance of partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1082-1092, October.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Heeley, Michael B., 2000. "Pioneers and followers: Competitive tactics, environment, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 175-210, March.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation in times of crisis: National Systems of Innovation, structure, and demand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-192, March.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "The fruit flies of innovations: A taxonomy of innovative small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 213-229, March.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary & Wilson, Sean, 2012. "Does culture still matter?: The effects of individualism on national innovation rates," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 234-247.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Adam J. Bock & Tore Opsahl & Gerard George & David M. Gann, 2012. "The Effects of Culture and Structure on Strategic Flexibility during Business Model Innovation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 279-305, March.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan, 2005. "Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Anil K. Gupta & Paul E. Tesluk & M. Susan Taylor, 2007. "Innovation At and Across Multiple Levels of Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 885-897, December.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Yar M. Ebadi & James M. Utterback, 1984. "The Effects of Communication on Technological Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 572-585, May.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:18:y:2014:i:05:n:s136391961450039x is not listed on IDEAS
- Koberg, Christine S. & Uhlenbruck, Nikolaus & Sarason, Yolanda, 1996. "Facilitators of organizational innovation: The role of life-cycle stage," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 133-149, March.
- Lee Fleming & Charles King & Adam I. Juda, 2007. "Small Worlds and Regional Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 938-954, December.
- Alessandra Canepa & Paul Stoneman, 2008. "Financial constraints to innovation in the UK: evidence from CIS2 and CIS3," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 711-730, October.
- Beneito, Pilar, 2003. "Choosing among alternative technological strategies: an empirical analysis of formal sources of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 693-713, April.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:07:y:2003:i:03:n:s1363919603000830 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:03:n:s1363919612400075 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:18:y:2014:i:02:n:s1363919614500169 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; contexts of innovation; uncertainty; confidence; crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:20:y:2016:i:06:n:s1363919616500560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.