Centro Interdisciplinar de Ciências Sociais (CICS.NOVA) Lisboa, Portugal
Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
21 790 83 00 ext. 1218/1488
21 790 83 08
Av. Berna 26C, 1069-061 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:diunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira, 2016. "Intra- And Extra-Organisational Foundations Of Innovation Processes — The Information And Communication Technology Sector Under The Crisis In Portugal," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-44, August.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira & Ana Roque Dantas, 2015. "Non-technological innovation activities mediate the impacts of the intra- and extra-organizational contexts on technological innovation outputs," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 11(11), pages 9-43, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira, 2016.
"Intra- And Extra-Organisational Foundations Of Innovation Processes — The Information And Communication Technology Sector Under The Crisis In Portugal,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-44, August.
- Eric Hansen & Erlend Nybakk, 2018. "Response to the global financial crisis: a follow-up study," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Manuel Castriotta & Michela Loi & Elona Marku & Luca Naitana, 2019. "What’s in a name? Exploring the conceptual structure of emerging organizations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(2), pages 407-437, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ana Ferreira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.