Non-technological innovation activities mediate the impacts of the intra- and extra-organizational contexts on technological innovation outputs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2009. "The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1269-1280, December.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2008. "Firms Growth, Size And Innovation An Investigation Into The Italian Manufacturing Sector," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 311-329.
- Anil K. Gupta & Paul E. Tesluk & M. Susan Taylor, 2007. "Innovation At and Across Multiple Levels of Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 885-897, December.
- Inhan, Ligia & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla & Rebelo, João, 2013. "Paradoxo de inovação no cluster do vinho: o caso da região demarcada do Douro," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 53(3), May.
- Makkonen, Hannu & Pohjola, Mikko & Olkkonen, Rami & Koponen, Aki, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities and firm performance in a financial crisis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2707-2719.
- Souitaris, Vangelis, 2002. "Technological trajectories as moderators of firm-level determinants of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-898, August.
- Mary R. Lind & Robert W. Zmud, 1991. "The Influence of a Convergence in Understanding Between Technology Providers and Users on Information Technology Innovativeness," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 195-217, May.
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2015. "The differentiated impacts of organizational innovation practices on technological innovation persistence," Post-Print hal-01301433, HAL.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational innovation; Marketing innovation; Crisis; ICT services sector;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:11:y:2015:i:11:p:9-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.