Paradoxo de inovação no cluster do vinho: o caso da região demarcada do Douro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Boldrin & Juan C Allamand & David K Levine & Carmine Ornaghi, 2011. "Competition and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000232, David K. Levine.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2008.
"Productivity, exporting, and the learning-by-exporting hypothesis: direct evidence from UK firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 619-638, May.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," Working Papers 559, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0726, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan, 2006. "Productivity, exporting and the learning-by-exporting hypothesis: direct evidence from UK firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19857, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Competition and Corporate Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 724-746, August.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Okada, Yosuke, 2005. "Competition and productivity in Japanese manufacturing industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 586-616, December.
- Nordberg, Markus & Campbell, Alexandra & Verbeke, Alain, 2003. "Using customer relationships to acquire technological innovation: A value-chain analysis of supplier contracts with scientific research institutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 711-719, September.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Barbieri, José Carlos & Vasconcelos, Isabella Freitas Gouveia de & Andreassi, Tales & Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho de, 2010. "Inovação e Sustentabilidade: Novos Modelos e Proposições," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 50(2), April.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Miranda, Eduardo C. & Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2010. "Dinâmica da Acumulação de Capacidades Inovadoras: Evidências de Empresas de Software no Rio de Janeiro e em São Paulo," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 50(1), January.
- Yosuke Okada, 2005. "Competition and Productivity in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 11540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Henry Etzkowitz, 1998. "The Triple Helix as a model for innovation studies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 195-203, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira & Ana Roque Dantas, 2015. "Non-technological innovation activities mediate the impacts of the intra- and extra-organizational contexts on technological innovation outputs," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 11(11), pages 9-43, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eaerae:v:53:y:2013:i:3:a:30038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eagvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.