The Influence of a Convergence in Understanding Between Technology Providers and Users on Information Technology Innovativeness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Kumar & Bala Krishnamoorthy, 2020. "Business Analytics Adoption in Firms: A Qualitative Study Elaborating TOE Framework in India," International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 80-93, December.
- Veroniek Collewaert & Harry J. Sapienza, 2016. "How Does Angel Investorâ€“Entrepreneur Conflict Affect Venture Innovation? It Depends," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(3), pages 573-597, May.
- Yuecheng Yu & Alexander Pelaez & Karl R. Lang, 2016. "Designing and evaluating business process models: an experimental approach," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 767-789, November.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Delmar & Johan Wiklund, 2008. "The Effect of Small Business Managersâ€™ Growth Motivation on Firm Growth: A Longitudinal Study," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(3), pages 437-457, May.
- Terri L. Griffith & David A. Tansik & Lehman Benson, 2002. "Negotiating Technology Implementation: An Empirical Investigation of a Website Introduction," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira & Ana Roque Dantas, 2015. "Non-technological innovation activities mediate the impacts of the intra- and extra-organizational contexts on technological innovation outputs," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 11(11), pages 9-43, December.
More about this item
Keywordscommunication frequency; communication richness; convergence; innovativeness;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:2:y:1991:i:2:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.