The Effects of Communication on Technological Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soh, Pek Hooi, 1966- & Roberts, Edward Baer. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "The effects of social capital on technological performance of the firm : a a longitudinal analysis," Working papers 174-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kratzer, J. & Gemuenden, Hans G. & Lettl, Christopher, 2008. "Revealing dynamics and consequences of fit and misfit between formal and informal networks in multi-institutional product development collaborations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1356-1370, September.
- Richard, Lucie & Lehoux, Pascale & Breton, Eric & Denis, Jean-Louis & Labrie, Louise & Leonard, Claudine, 2004. "Implementing the ecological approach in tobacco control programs: results of a case study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 409-421, November.
- Da Mota de Pina E Cunha, A.M. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1998. "Organizational innovation : An overview of topics, models and research directions," Other publications TiSEM 03119425-3fea-4334-ad00-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9469-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Magnus, 2006. "The impact of operational structure, lateral integrative mechanisms and control mechanisms on intra-MNE knowledge transfer," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 547-569, October.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Harada, Tsutomu, 2003. "Three steps in knowledge communication: the emergence of knowledge transformers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1737-1751, December.
- Lettl, Christopher & Rost, Katja & von Wartburg, Iwan, 2009. "Why are some independent inventors 'heroes' and others 'hobbyists'? The moderating role of technological diversity and specialization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Susan Biancani & Daniel McFarland, 2013. "Social Networks Research in Higher Education," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 85-126.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira, 2016. "Intra- And Extra-Organisational Foundations Of Innovation Processes — The Information And Communication Technology Sector Under The Crisis In Portugal," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-44, August.
- Ancona, Deborah G. (Deborah Gladstein). & Caldwell, David F., 1991. "Demography and design : predictors of new product team performance," Working papers 3236-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Baptista, Rui, 2000. "Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 515-535, April.
- Ancona, Deborah G. (Deborah Gladstein). & Caldwell, David E., 1989. "Demography and design : predictors of new product team performance," Working papers 3078-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch and development; project management; organizational studies: personnel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:5:p:572-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .