Perceived Environmental Uncertainty and Innovation in Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oerlemans, L. A.G. & Buys, A.J. & Pretorius, M.W., 2001. "Research Design for the South African Innovation Survey 2001," Working Papers 01.02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015.
"Uncertainty and the employment dynamics of small and large businesses,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 529-558, March.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2014. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," CESifo Working Paper Series 5059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," IMF Working Papers 15/4, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9896-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucile Defays & Josée St-Pierre, 2014. "Exporting to non-traditional markets: reducing uncertainty for SMES," Post-Print hal-01704914, HAL.
- González-Benito, Javier & Reis da Rocha, Duilio & Queiruga, Dolores, 2010. "The environment as a determining factor of purchasing and supply strategy: An empirical analysis of Brazilian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-10, March.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:4:p:838-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung, 2016. "Does ethnic conflict impede or enable employee innovation behavior? The alchemic role of collaborative conflict management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre-André Julien & Josée St-Pierre, 2012. "Entrepreneur, incertitude et information : un essai d’application," Post-Print hal-01705651, HAL.
- André van Stel & Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Valerie Duplat, 2012. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Scales Research Reports H201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & André Stel & Valérie Duplat & Haibo Zhou, 2013. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 581-607, October.
- Prajogo, Daniel I., 2016. "The strategic fit between innovation strategies and business environment in delivering business performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 241-249.
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0219-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Kreiser & Louis Marino & Donald Kuratko & K. Weaver, 2013. "Disaggregating entrepreneurial orientation: the non-linear impact of innovativeness, proactiveness and risk-taking on SME performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 273-291, February.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira, 2016. "Intra- And Extra-Organisational Foundations Of Innovation Processes — The Information And Communication Technology Sector Under The Crisis In Portugal," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-44, August.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental uncertainty; innovation; small firms; D81; L21; O32; M13;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.